John is a qualified Kingdom Advisor.
Kingdom Advisors, founded by Ron Blue in 2003, is a community of Christian Financial Professionals, integrating faith and practice for Kingdom impact. Those who become Qualified Kingdom Advisors want to see not only changes in peoples financial lives, but want to foster positive changes in all their family’s life planning issues.
The six principles of money from a biblical view are:
1. Live within your means
2. Avoid the use of personal debt
3. Have cash reserves for liquidity
4. Save for the long term
5. Give generously
6. Remember that God owns everything
It exists for advisors who desire to:
• Realize purpose and fulfillment in the workplace
• Offer meaningful, eternal focused counsel to clients
• Join with like-minded advisors for encouragement, support and best practices
• Have a positive impact on the financial paradigms in our culture
What is a Qualified Kingdom Advisor?
• Believer in Jesus Christ
• Able to apply biblical wisdom in counsel and stewardship matters
• Technically competent
• Ethical and of integrity
For clients interested in biblically responsible investing, we use an educational network that tracks the investment activities of the companies in your mutual funds and stock portfolios.